Friday, February 5, 2010

Adoptive child finds out: My father is Charles Manson



Los Angeles --
For years, adopted child knew Matthew Roberts (41) not, who are his real parents. Then he went on a search and found his mother. When she told him who was his biological father, he is devastated.
"It's as if I had found out that Adolf Hitler is my biological father." Matthew Roberts' biological father is in fact none other than serial killer and cult leader Charles Manson (75)!
To the U.S. media said Roberts: "I did not believe it at first. I was scared and angry." Its origin was cruel: Roberts' mother became pregnant by Manson, as he had raped her in 1967 during a drug binge. They released the baby up for adoption - meet until years later, mother and son back together.
The resemblance between father and son is unmistakable. Nevertheless, the differences could not be greater. Manson influenced people in his role as cult leader, made them amenable to drug and donated them to brutal murders. One of the former murder victim: the Hochschwangere Sharon Tate, wife of director Roman Polanski.
Roberts, however, is a pacifist, a vegetarian and a DJ. "I do not even kill flies. My hero is Gandhi. And I had long hair my whole life," says Roberts.
Meanwhile, Roberts has written to his father in the state prison in California, a letter. And Manson has written back to him. The signature: the swastika, also known as tattoo emblazoned on his forehead. Roberts: "He told me his phone number in prison. But I will not call. He is my biological father, because there will certainly be an emotional connection. But I do not love him - and not hate."