Thursday, February 11, 2010

Loraine shows her talisman



This is a Greek talisman given to me by my friend. Behind it lies the ancient belief that this talisman helps against fears, strong makes.
Although I am not superstitious. But it has already helped me for the flight. If anything, I kiss my talisman. That gives me strength. And with the kisses of course I am also very firm about my friend.
Our Miss East Germany's got so caught very bad. But then again, they slowly recovered from her virus infection. You can smile again.
Since I have more luck. Well, yes - my talisman halt. Today, after dinner, it gets really exciting. Boxing champion Arthur Abraham visited us.
And tomorrow we may even make him a boxing! I can hardly wait. I've been kickboxing at least once a half years. Since he has to wear veeery warm ...
Kisses from Egypt, Your Loraine
Also of interest
Great Photos by Loraine Haertel
Warm welcome in Egypt